Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Slowly but Surely!!!!

Since my last post, I decided to be happy and I think it's working. My mood had picked up and with that, my appetite has changed. I actually forgot to eat yesterday except for my dinner of grilled chicken and salad. I have a new found love for balsamic vinaigrette to make my daily salads super tasty! (by the way I eat a salad with both lunch and dinner if it's not my main meal) I have lost 2 more pounds and can actually see it in my jean size which is pure awesome! Did I just use two exclamation points? Why yes I did!!!! That's how excited I am that this diabetic diet is working. I figured out that every 10 lbs is a new jean size. Wow....who knew? Those things are really stretchy if they can hold 10 extra pounds per size!

So I know I originally posted that I would post my weights....so here goes....
I was originally at 178 (size 16) and have now lost a totally of 8 lbs so down to 170 and almost a new jean size closer. I hesitate putting up my actual numbers because I really don't think it's about the numbers. I think anyone losing any amount of weight, no matter your size, is so important to your health and happiness so never look at your numbers for discouragement. What I do think it helps to do is encourage others but most importantly to hold myself accountable for what I'm trying to achieve. That is the whole purpose of this blog to begin with. That is all for now.

Happy Eating is healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment